Thank you for visiting my 2020 and onwards blog!
As I ran out of space, I decided to have a bit of a sort out and a root around on the blog.
- Minion – StuartThis made me smile. Cheers Fitbit.
- Proper Gardener NowSome of my lilies and lupine are being destroyed by aphids. So I’m experimenting with the ‘soapy water solution’. How is this a thing? But it’s genuinely … Continue reading Proper Gardener Now
- Zoom is for work, not lifeGoing forward, I’m allll about the hybrid working. Offie one day a week, training face to face one day a week. And the rest on Teams/Zoom. Working … Continue reading Zoom is for work, not life
- 3 Good Things – SundayI’d say I’m overdoing these but … well maybe, but happy memories right now are precious! 1. Lilies Dropped the chap off to a wedding and headed … Continue reading 3 Good Things – Sunday
- 3 Good Things – Blissful DayToday has been just lovely. Gorgeous weather and a sense that everything is sorted and in its proper place. Wonderful feeling! First thing, I got flowers! Really … Continue reading 3 Good Things – Blissful Day
- NHS plan to share GP patient data in England delayed to September | NHS | The GuardianNHS plan to share GP patient data in England delayed to September | NHS | The Guardian — Read on http://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/08/nhs-plan-to-share-gp-patient-data-in-england-delayed-to-september Very pleased people will have more … Continue reading NHS plan to share GP patient data in England delayed to September | NHS | The Guardian
- Mighty Oaks… in waiting.Anyone remember my fridge acorn project from last year? If so, you’re doing better than me. After seeing the acorns in their little bag, tucked away on … Continue reading Mighty Oaks… in waiting.
- 2021 – SOTD – Week 22I’m still full of cold – clearly a bit more run down/relieved to have some normalcy restored than I had suspected. More importantly though, this was also … Continue reading 2021 – SOTD – Week 22
- Good MorningWell, I’ve just seen the neighbours cat take out a blackbird, so I’m very awake all of a sudden. Nature is unfeeling on occasion! I say that, … Continue reading Good Morning
- DRINK THE FAT?It’s a big old theme, redemption. Literature from all ages has delved into the pot with religions the world over never afraid to use it as a … Continue reading DRINK THE FAT?
- SOTD – Total eclipse of the heart
- GP Data – Opt Out optionsHopefully, more people will be aware of Cambridge analytica…sorry the British Government’s attempts to mine our medical data with little notice thanks to Marina Hyde’s recent article. … Continue reading GP Data – Opt Out options