The upcoming Suicide Squad film has Shona so excited and she just can’t hide it! In fact, she’s roped in her main squeeze Eoin (@Eo1nb) have a natter about the style and look of the Empire Covers (below) and overall feel from the trailer.
Given that the film is in fact a year away, be prepared to find the DC flag flying proud! Shona and Eoin also pose some immensely important questions, including a few below:
- How do you say Leto? – Lito or Leeeto..or something else?
- The Joker aesthetic – particularly the damaged tattoo
- Heath Ledger’s Joker Diary – to read (if it ever became available) or not to read
- Can a trip to the local tesco’s be described as a trek?
- The evoltuion of the on screen Harley
- Is it harder or easier to originate a character like this?
- Not comparing Jokers…but comparing jokers…
- DC versus Marvel – specifically in relation to the tone of the films
- Will the jester outfit it into the film?
Listen here![audio https://podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18808/episodes/110359/media_files/256526/download/3/file_128kb.mp3]
The Suicide Squad Trailer
The FABULOUS ELLIE JAYDEN as new Harley
And as comic Harley
Brittany Murphy as Harley
Shona is not alone in thinking that Brittany Murphy would have been the perfect Harley – there is a ton of fan created art, available online.
*Other supermarkets were also available…but less convenient.
To find all posts relating to Conversations with Geek People, click HERE
To find us on twitter #CWGPFollow @elliejayden Follow @drneevil
Fancy subscribing? We can also be found on iTunes.